Aditya Narayan is an Indian playback singer, television host, and Bollywood actor. He is the son of popular singer Udit Narayan. He has millions of fans today but you know his real name is Aditya Narayan Jha. Let’s check out Aditya Narayan Biography, Age, Height, Wife, Family, Girlfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Aditya Narayan Biography
Aditya Narayan’s full name is Aditya Narayan Jha. He was born on 6 August 1987 at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai. Aditya comes from a musical background family. His father Udit Narayan is a very known face in the singing world and His mother Deepa Narayan, his grandfather Hari Krishna Jha and his grandmother Bhuvaneshwari Jha all belong to the musical field. Also Read: Akkitham Achuthan Namboothiri Biography, Age, Death, Wife, Children, Family, Caste, Wiki & More
|Real Name||Aditya Narayan Jha|
|Profession||Singer, Actor, Anchor|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Body Shape||Chest: 38 inches
Waist: 32 inches
Biceps: 14 inches
|Date of Birth||6 August 1987|
|Age(as in 2019)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Breach Candy Hospital, Mumbai|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|School||Utpal Shanghvi School, Mumbai, India|
|College||Mitthibai College of Commerce, Mumbai, India
Tech Music Schools, London
|Educational Qualification||Commerce Graduate
Diploma in English Contemporary Music
|Debut||Film : Rangeela (1995) / As Child Artist
Film: Shaapit (2010)/As Adult
Film: Mohini (Nepali Movie, 1992)/As Singer
Film: Akele hum Akele Tum (Hindi Movie, 1995)/As Singer
Film: Shaapit (2010)/Music Director
Television: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge (2007)/As Host
|Awards||Screen Awards critics-Best Child Singer (1997)|
|Family||Grandfather: Hari Krishna Jha (Singer)
Grandmother: Bhuvaneshwari Jha (Singer)
Mother: Deepa Narayan (Singer)
Father: Udit Narayan (Singer)
Wife: Not Available
Aditya Narayan Favourite Things
|Favourite Actors||Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan|
|Favourite Actresses||Sonali Bendre|
|Favourite Filmmakers||Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Rohit Shetty|
|Favourite Food||Home Made Food|
|Favourite Destinations||Canada, France|
Aditya Narayan Girls, Affairs and More
|Girls, Affairs and More|
|Controversies||On 12 March 2018, He was arrested by police in allegation of ramming his Mercedes-Benz car into an auto-rickshaw. He was later released on bail.|
Aditya Narayan Acting Career
Apart from singing he also an actor, He started his career as a child artist in Shahrukh khan and Mahima Chaudhary starring film Pardesh in the year 1997. He played the role of Little Ganga brother Potla in the film. In 1998 he was cast alongside Salman khan and Twinkle Khanna for the film “Jab Pyaar Kisise Hota Hai” in which he played the role of Salman khan son Kabir Dhanrajgir role. He earned a nomination in Zee Cine Awards- Best Supporting role. In 2010, Aditya Narayan debut in Bollywood as a lead actor with film Shaapit, directed by Vikram Bhatt.
Aditya Narayan Television Career
Aditya Narayan is very active in the Hindi television industry. He was the prominent anchor of the television show “Sa Re Ga Ma Pa” He hosts Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Challenge in the year 2007, 2009 and 2018 also with L’il Champs in 2009,2014,2015,2016 and 2017.
Narayan also participated in Colors TV Show “Fear Factor Khaton Ke Khiladi” in 2019. The show hosted by Rohit Shetty.
Aditya Narayan Net Worth
|Salary(approx)||5 lakh per episode
40 lakh per Song
|Net Worth||200-300 Crore|
Aditya Narayan Social Media Handles
|Wikipedia page||Aditya Narayan|
Some Facts About Aditya Narayan
- At the age of just 4 years, Aditya Narayan sang for the first time.
- He is the son of famous singer Udit Narayan who has sung superhit songs of many Hindi films in Bollywood.
- Aditya took vocal training from Kalyanji Virji Shah.
- Aditya has sung in 16 languages.
- He first sang in 1992 as a playback singer. It was a Nepali film called ‘Mohini’.
- Aditya got Screen Awards – Special Jury Award for his song “Chhota Baccha Jaan Ke” from the film Masoom
- Aditya also did a cameo in the song ‘Rangeela’ sung by Asha Bhosle.
- He has worked in many films as a child artist. Which includes films like Pardes, Jab Pyaar Kisi Hai.
- Does Aditya Narayan Smoke?: Not Known
- Does Aditya Narayan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Aditya Narayan is the son of the famous Bollywood singer Udit Narayan.
- He was born at Breach Candy Hospital in Mumbai.
- He is from a full musical background, as his grandparents as well as his parents, all are singers.
- At the age of 4, he was discovered by Kalyanji Virji Shah when he sang at the celebration of his 4th birthday.
- Aditya Narayan then started performing in the concert called Little Wonders (a show where children displayed their talent in various art forms.)
- His first playback song was for the Nepalese movie Mohini in 1992.
- He began his acting career as a child actor in the film Pardes, starring Shah Rukh Khan and Mahima Chaudhary.
- Aditya performed in more than 100 songs as a child artist and also released one album named Aditya.
- His most successful song was Chhota Baccha Jaan Ke from the movie Masoom (1996). It helped him earned his first major film award including Best Child Singer in 1997 at the Screen Award.
- In his college days, Aditya used to entertain his friends with his songs and comic acts.
- In 2009, Aditya signed his first film as the lead actor, Shaapit, which was directed by Vikram Bhatt and was released in 2010. He sang 4 songs and also wrote and composed the title track of Shaapit.
- Apart from singing, Aditya also worked as an assistant director in the Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s film Goliyon Ki Rasleela Ram-Leela in 2013. He also sang two songs for the film, including “Tattad Tattad” and “Ishqaun Dhishqyaun.”
- In 2014, he created a band called “The A-team“.
- Aditya released his first independent single “Tu hi Pyar hai” in 2014.
- He has sung in more than 16 different Indian languages.
- On 2 October 2017, Aditya was found shouting, abusing, and threatening an Indigo airline official at the Raipur airport in a video when he was stopped for carrying the excess baggage.
- Aditya Narayan has hosted many seasons of Zee TV’s singing reality show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.’
- In 2018, he sang a Valentine Day Special Romantic Bollywood Mashup.
- In 2019, Aditya Narayan emerged as the runner-up in the ninth season of the Colors’ TV reality show “Khatron Ke Khiladi.”
- He sang like his Father Udit Narayan.
- There is a rumor of Aditya Narayan and Neha Kakkar‘s wedding on 14th Feb 2020, which was refused by Udit Narayan and he said: “This all is for good TRPs nothing serious”.
- Aditya Narayan was featured in GOA BEACH alongside Neha Kakkar and Tony Kakkar was released on 10 February 2020.